The Customer Acceleration Group is reserved for our most strategic customers with highest propensity for growth. We partner with the customer’s leadership and technical teams to conceptualize and scope use cases, map out phases and architecture, and begin building those applications toward production.
As a Implementation Consultant on the Customer Acceleration Group, you will work directly with customers to accelerate the creation of valuable applications in Quickbase so they can solve business problems faster with our platform.
You have a combination of technical acumen and emotional intelligence to create a truly exceptional experience for your customers. You synthesize your observations into insights that our product team can act on. Although you are detail-oriented, you also maintain a broader perspective of the longer-term goals you are trying to achieve.
You provide industry expertise and technical insights during conversations with prospective, new and existing customers. Working with our Sales and Customer Success teams, you will own the technical and functional implementation of Quickbase until it is ready for the next phase. Demonstrating the simple power of the platform for Citizen Builders and non-technical resources, building in front of customers and coaching customers to build themselves, proposing application designs and implementations to address customer functional and technical requirements and help customers meet their needs.
You have the ability to lead the planning and development of technical solutions to solve moderate to complex business requirements. In addition to a strong technical background, you have a consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers, their objectives, and leveraging all information sources to drive solutions and new uses.
You will also identify and enable Quickbase builders so that our customers are empowered to solve problems on their own. As a Quickbase product expert, you will also be called upon to help existing customers navigate some of the stickiest challenges they face when implementing Quickbase.
• Increase time to value: accelerate customers' path to value by coaching them to develop apps quickly and identifying their success metrics to provide data driven insight into Quickbase's value.
• Enable customers to build: through one-on-one coaching sessions, provide new customers with the tools and resources they need to be successful Quickbase builders.
• Relationship management: manage multiple long-term customer engagements and become the customer's technical adviser as you aim to create Quickbase champions.
• Sales-minded development: work collaboratively with the Account Executives and other teammates to grow value in strategic new accounts as quickly as possible. Help to build and deploy applications during the sales cycle to create leverage in that cycle for new business and new groups.
• Learn: seek to understand a customer's business and uncover new opportunities for Quickbase to add value to our customers
• Be Exceptional: provide our customers with an exceptional first experience with Quickbase
• Enable the customer’s success: help customers break through the stickiest barriers with the product
• Ensure best practices: work with key customer stakeholders to ensure Quickbase is implemented in the optimal manner within the customer IT landscape for long-term success, addressing all security, technical, operational, and policy concerns. Understand the Customer Success offerings and raise essential product issues.
· BS/BA degree preferred but not required
· Experience building solutions in Quickbase and Pipelines
· 2+ years experience delivering technical solutions in software sales, services, engineering, or support
· Highly curious about business processes, experience in optimizing and automating processes
· Experience establishing and nurturing relationships at all customer levels, from C-suite to individual contributors
· Understanding and experience defining and managing to key metrics, including financial targets, industry-standard metrics, and stakeholder KPIs
· Flexibility for Travel post pandemic (up to 30%)
· Effective contributing member in a small, high performance team
· Excellent persuasive, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with ERP solutions, relational databases, SaaS integration services, and integrating with enterprise software systems
· Strong understanding of web service technology and protocols (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)