As an Implementation Consultant, you will work directly with customers to accelerate their adoption of Quickbase, so they can solve business problems faster with our platform. You will also identify and enable Quickbase builders so that our customers are empowered to solve problems on their own. As a Quick base product expert, you will also be called upon to help existing customers navigate some of the stickiest challenges they face when implementing Quickbase
You ideally have demonstrated a combination of technical acumen and emotional intelligence to create a truly exceptional experience for your customers. You will also synthesize your observations into insights that our product team can act on. Although you are detail-oriented, you also maintain a broader perspective of the longer-term goals you are trying to achieve.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will provide industry expertise and technical insights during conversations with both new and existing customers. Working with our Sales and Customer Success teams, you will own the technical and functional implementation of Quickbase for a customer’s first use case, demonstrating the simple power of the platform for Citizen Builders and non-technical resources, building in front of customers and coaching customers to build themselves, proposing application designs and implementations to address customer functional and technical requirements and help customers meet their needs. You will also serve as the technical expert of the Customer Success team, working with customers to strategize the most effective use of Quickbase so that enterprises can gain higher value from the platform.
You ideally have demonstrated the ability to lead the planning and development of technical solutions to solve moderate to complex business requirements. In addition to a strong technical background, you have a consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers and their objectives, and leveraging all information sources to drive solutions and new uses.
· Drive: Accelerate successful adoption of Quickbase through time-bound customer engagements
· Coach: Identify and nurture new Quickbase builders
· Learn: Seek to understand a customer’s business and uncover new opportunities for Quickbase to add value to our customers
· Be Exceptional: Provide our customers with an exceptional first experience with Quickbase
· Enable Customer Success: Help customers break through the stickiest barriers with the product
· Ensure Best Practices: Work with key customer stakeholders to ensure Quickbase is implemented in the optimal manner within the customer IT landscape for long-term success, addressing all Security, Technical, operational, and policy concerns.
· BS/BA degree (Computer Science or Business degree preferred)
· 5+ years delivering technical solutions in software sales, services, engineering, or support
· Strong understanding of web service technology and protocols (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
· Highly curious about Business Process, experience in optimizing and automating processes is a plus
· Experience building solutions in Quick Base is a plus
· Experience establishing and nurturing relationships at all customer levels, from C-suite to individual contributors
· 2+ years working with ERP solutions, relational databases, SaaS integration services, and integrating with enterprise software systems
· Understanding and experience defining and managing to key metrics, including financial targets, industry-standard metrics, and stakeholder KPIs
· Flexibility for Travel
· Effective contributing member in a small, high performance team
· Excellent persuasive, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills