Liaison International, is unique in that we are an established and stable organization but have that fast-paced energy and feel of an emerging technology company. Our SaaS based admissions management and enrollment marketing software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 31,000 academic programs at more than 1,000 institutions.
The Implementation Consultant will be primarily responsible for leading external clients through the onboarding for our entire suite of SaaS-based software solutions.
The implementation process includes requirements gathering, overseeing development, and guiding clients through user acceptance testing. Effectively communicating with clients to gain an understanding of their needs and internal processes is paramount. You will creatively solve problems via product workarounds acceptable to the customer, and clearly articulate desired designs to Product Management. Your most important responsibility will be to maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction and ensuring the customer has a positive, value-added experience in every interaction.
- Consultatively work with clients to define their requirements and product needs, and to guide them through the set up process for given product
- Work with clients to determine workflows, documents, and procedures to verify proper product usage
- Create and maintain customer specific project plans, ensure resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks, and manage client expectations for their online application implementation
- Complete account specific requirements, thoroughly test, and ensure accurate product set up
- Drive client enablement by authoring and delivering initial end-user training materials
- Deliver top quality customer service throughout the implementation process
- Communicate effectively with excellent verbal and written skills
- Build strong relationships with client team members, work successfully under pressure, maintain positive attitude, and meet client project deadlines in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product
- Perform some on-site client work, including the ability to travel
- 5+ years of Technical and/or Project Management, Account Management, Professional Services or other successful client facing experience. PMP or similar certification a strong plus.
- Exceptional collaborative abilities. Proven experience in working cross-functionally across an organization. Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities for multiple projects, with effective and timely follow-up
- Able to set customer expectations, communicate internally to ensure tasks are on schedule, offer suggestions to mitigate risks to avoid delays
- Must be comfortable leading multiple products/projects simultaneously and demonstrating configured applications.
- Strong analytical skills, including understanding and troubleshooting software product configurations.
- Capacity for developing broad technical knowledge of product and ability to communicate the same to a non-technical audience.
- Experience delivering SaaS-based products to clients strongly-preferred
- A love for creative thinking and analytical problem solving.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong client-service orientation.
- College degree required, advanced degree preferred.