We are an ambitious, fast-growing software company based in Andover, MA, that offers its employees the opportunity to do incredible work helping to connect the worlds givers to those who benefit from them the most, be a part of a company that is making an impact in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) industry, and work at a place where you can make a genuine impact.
The Company: For 20 years, CyberGrants has been able to provide innovative software and services to hundreds of our clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. Our software has processed over $6.5 billion dollars in charitable donations to non-profits all over the globe and had more than 50 million volunteer hours managed on our platform.
- Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is done through CyberGrants software
- We believe in helping our clients have an Agile Social Impact
The Position: Were looking for Implementation Consultant to join our Client Onboarding/Implementation team.
- We offer a competitive salary, great benefits (Health Insurance starts on day 1), generous time off and a flexible working schedule.
- We also have unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Birthday celebrations with cake and an extra vacation day for your birthday, plus a culture thats collaborative and engaging
- You will be responsible for the product(s) implementation from the requirements gathering through project launch phase and turn over to Client Support.
- Execute the program requirements gathering process and facilitate product configuration or train/assist the Client with the configuration of the product.
- Facilitate effective communication between constituents by maintaining direct and routine dialogue aimed at resolving roadblocks, as the subject matter expert on CyberGrants products, systems, processes and policies.
- Exhibit the appropriate skills to overcome roadblocks and promote the appropriate collaboration and team work within the company and with the client.
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason # 1 CyberGrants has a great mission
- Reason #2 The opportunity to make an impact is huge
- Reason #3 We offer competitive pay and generous benefits
- Reason #4 Our culture we have great people doing incredible things