Thats the way its always been done.
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfos expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And were not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced and strategic Manager, Creative to oversee our graphic design team. The successful candidate will lead, develop and innovate design-centric content and assets. You think in pictures, specialize in compelling storytelling and are always innovating.
You will shoulder the responsibility for managing and nurturing a team of internal creators and will work closely with the marketing and digital teams across the organization to conceptualize, develop, and innovate brand identity, design language, and data visualization. You break the ceiling on world-class graphic design, design innovation and are hella good at constantly developing, evolving, growing, and innovating brand identities across all channels and assets. You are a big picture thinker as well as a designer/creator/maker and dont feel right if you're not designing and getting sh*t done.
The Manager, Creative is responsible for leading a creative team and executing the creative vision across all mediums and channels. This requires the ability to apply business knowledge, and data and customer insights to brand-building and business-building executions.
What you'll do
- Partner very closely with product marketing, content, digital demand gen marketing team, to understand the vision and design framework for product launch assets.
- Understand the needs of each marketing channel and best practices to develop creative that will have the greatest impact on the customer.
- Mentor and grow an internal team and secure freelance talent as needed
- Work with the Creative director and VP content to create a seamless and easy system of asset management to enable teams to access easily and to communicate preferred assets to the marketing teams.
- Oversee all graphic design production workstreams, incorporating needs and requests of other teams and adjusting production strategies as needed
- Establish, manage, and clearly communicate overall timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs related to production
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
- Collaborate with marketing, social and digital teams to concept and develop marketing campaigns that align with sales goals, platform strategy and activate new audiences.
- Advise and disseminate design best practices, latest trends and technology for social and digital platforms.
- Help meet audience growth goals across platforms and lead platform-specific campaigns to increase social views and engagement, subscribers/followers
- Develop new and innovative ways to leverage design assets to increase site traffic, optimize product GTM and revenue.
Who you are
- 10+ years of producing experiences within an ad agency and/or internal creative department in a marketing organization
- Experience in digital media with a focus on graphic design, brand identity, data visualization, web design, content development, social and emerging media
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Proven experience working with Art Directors, Designers, Content teams, and freelance talent.
- Deep skill and knowledge in all things related to graphic design.
- Deep knowledge of a Digital first marketing approach, understanding the needs of paid and social media and how to capture creative that best suits the requirements of success in those channels.
- A change maker, a ground breaker, someone who challenges the status quo and can help us to move the brand forward.
- A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through confrontation in a solution-minded way.
- Bachelor degree and equivalent experience required
- Disciplined approach to managing projects, while maintaining the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required
- Extensive knowledge and experience with producing a wide variety of assets for use in digital, motion, social, print, and web
- Previous experience managing a design team with strong leadership, organizational and team work skills that promote creative thinking
- Proven track record of using design as a brand differentiator and to grow audiences across social platforms
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
More Jobs From