Motional is seeking an experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer to join our high-performing IT security team.
As our IAM engineer, youll be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of IAM applications, including authentication/authorization, user account provisioning/management, user permissions through groups, and user lifecycle management. You should be able to identify areas of improvement, research the best way to tackle the problem, be able to describe to others why you chose the approach you did, and then implement the solution when it pertains to identity and access management. We are creating autonomous vehicle technology in Motional and we do a lot of automation. We would love it if you are passionate about automating things related to IAM.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and Maintain Identity and Access Management solutions (Okta, JumpCloud, Active Directory)
- Use your expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Work with different business stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with Motionals IAM solution (Okta)
- Planning and testing new SSO integrations, legacy integration enhancements, and integration reconfiguration.
- Identify and deploy internal process and automation improvements (Privileged Access Management).
- Create and standardize user access lifecycle with HRIS (joiner, mover, leaver flow)
- Work as an escalation point for the global IT support team for IAM.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an IAM strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering disciplines or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of full-time experience administering, scaling, and troubleshooting cloud-based identity providers (preferably Okta and Jumpcloud)
- Experience scaling and integrating directories (LDAP, AD, Azure AD etc).
- Ability to research and ascertain best-practices concepts relative to all aspects of both system environment and information security.
- Problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
- The inquiring mindset with the ability to think analytically and provide effective feedback, where appropriate.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects.