At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As an identity and access management (IAM) team leader, you are responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of systems and processes that control access to an organization's resources.
Additionally, you will be tasked with implementing and enforcing IAM policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
Location: Hybrid/Waltham Massachusetts
- Design and implementation of security best practices for IAM/IDM
- Deep understanding of processes and technologies that organizations use to manage and protect access
- Protect against unauthorized access, misuse, and abuse of resources
- Access control: Determining which users are allowed to access which resources, and under what conditions
- Defining the process of managing user accounts and permissions lifecycle
- Develop a governance model for IGA
- Password management: Ensuring the security of user passwords and providing secure methods for users to reset them if necessary
- Multi-factor authentication: Requiring users to provide additional proof of their identity before granting access, such as a security code sent to their phone
- Responding to security breaches and incidents for IAM
- Responding to creating and maintaining certification for IAM, like SOX, ISO, etc.
- Experience in leading and managing a team of IAM/IDM programs
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining IAM systems and processes
- Familiarity with identity and access management technologies such as Active Directory, LDAP, and Single Sign-On (SSO), Okta (preferred)
- Knowledge of security best practices and regulations related to IAM, such as those established by NIST, ISO, and SOX
- Experience with identity governance and administration, including user provisioning and de-provisioning, entitlement management, role management, access request and certification processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate relevant teams
The US base salary range for this position is $137,100 - $150,800.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidates work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.