At Advisor360, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you dont meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We are looking for an IAM Security Engineer that has strong security knowledge and technical expertise relating to identity security, access controls, and identity governance. You are accountable for providing technical support while working collaboratively in inter-departmental settings to accomplish tasks and goals. You will assist with the design, development, implementation, and support of identity access and governance solutions on-premises and in cloud environments. The overall responsibility for this position will be to ensure that the IAM program and related systems are developed, implemented, properly maintained, and functioning as intended.
- Develop, design, implement, and support solutions and processes to ensure the delivery of a resilient and secure identity environment
- Define strategies to implement solutions based on IAM best practices
- Implement solutions to automate user onboarding and offboarding
- Translate high-level requirements into IAM processes and procedures
- Provide technical support to other InfoSec teams including the participation of compliance audits
- Manage and maintain SaaS user and application provisioning processes via Azure AD
- Influence team objectives/key results to drive business improvement and team efficiency
- Participate in medium and large-scale technical and business projects
- Professionally and courteously respond to incidents and provide customers with the best possible customer service experience
- Troubleshoot and manage issues related to identities, systems access accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions
- Produce quality documentation for both internal and external consumption
- Cross-train team members
- Drive collaboration with internal IAM team members, members of the larger InfoSec team, as well as peers within the larger organization
- 5+ years experience
- Bachelors degree in a related field desired
- Experience with process design and improvement highly desired
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, Azure, MS Exchange, PowerShell (and/or other scripting languages), SailPoint, CyberArk, ServiceNow, Ping Identity
- Experience managing Windows service accounts, GMSA, and Azure Service Principals
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with authentication standards and technologies such as MFA, SSO, SCIM, SAML, JSON web tokens
- Developing and maintaining Azure security models
- Familiar with Azure Key Vault management
- Familiar with Azure Resource Manager templates or Terraform
- Familiar with all MS Azure Security tools (CASB, Security & Compliance Center, etc)
Additional skills and knowledge
- Background in IAM best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding and adherence to SDLC best practices
- Written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability to mange time between project and operational based work
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Certified in Azure SC-300 is desirable
Were not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360 was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industrys highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360 launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviserindependent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360 is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we were voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, were here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360 is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.