The individual will be a leader with an exceptional track record in Security Governance & Compliance area, and should have a good understanding of IAM technologies, concepts, policies, processes, best practices, and solutions. The individual will have experience leading and developing teams and demonstrated experience driving successful Governance & Compliance initiatives.
* Advise and support I&AM management initiatives and collaborate with the I&AM team in support of compliance-related activities
* Facilitate and respond to audit and assessment engagements to represent the organizations operation of security controls
* Ensure compliance with all applicable internal and external Information Security requirements through coordination of internal and external Logical Security audits. Proactively identify and lead to resolve issues/gaps and redundant procedures based on changing business requirements and changing risk and threat landscape.
* Support both corrective and preventive action plans through completion for incidents and may lead or assist in leading plans for moderately to highly complex incidents,
* Identify issues/gaps and lead initiatives of high complexity to improve overall Information Security function, ensuring access rights are maintained and risk remains low in changing business requirements changing risks and threat landscapes. Ensure changes do not pose a risk in the overall threat landscape,
* Provide leadership for work requests triage and work assignment to team members, responsible for meeting service level agreements,
* Partner with IT teams to ensure proper I&AM controls are implemented for existing and new systems,
* Develop and continuously mature an experienced and diverse I&AM team,
* Participate in the roadmap and strategic planning with I&AM leadership,
* Stay current on security technology and trends in the I&AM space, and
* Work closely with key stakeholders and partners to drive the compliance of the overall I&AM controls.
Individuals in this role will be experienced in managing and leading Security Governance & Compliance teams and have knowledge of IAM protocols and standards. The ability to drive compliance initiatives forward, develop a high performing team, and stakeholder management with exceptional communication will also be key skills for this individual.
* 10+ years of information technology experience
* 8+ years of experience with leadership in an enterprise technology environment
* 8+ years of Technology Operations experience
* 8+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
Bachelors degree or additional equivalent professional experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.