: Human Resources Manager (N. America)
Office Tour Photos
Human Resources Manager (North America)
- Manage, coach and lead a team and effectively engage with other HR team members outside of direct reporting chain to accomplish objectives.
- Develop and implement talent management strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- In collaboration with HR leadership, develop and recommend plans of action to achieve business solutions. Utilize data reporting tools, networks, subject matter knowledge and best in class practices to acquire and analyze information to support data driven decision-making and to formulate recommendations.
- Manage the delivery and execution of HR operations and talent management solutions in support of business objectives for assigned business units.
- Serve as a consultant, coach, and strategic partner to the management team on HR-related issues.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning and change management.
- Facilitate effective communications, lead through change, and support and encourage cultural progress.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage policies and procedures and ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and government reporting regulations affecting the human resources function (EEO, Affirmative Action, FMLA, ADA, etc.). Assist with preparation of information requested or required for compliance. Act as primary contact with legal counsel and outside governmental agencies.
- Strong knowledge of immigration processes and requirements, and experience handling immigration matters and providing immigration support for new hires, international employee travel plans, and international employee transfers.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Partner with Legal department as required.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- 5-8 Years experience in an HR leadership role; experience managing and developing other HR professionals preferred.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Human Resources or related field; Masters degree preferred but not required
- HR certification a plus
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport and develop effective relationships with employees across all levels of the organization.
- Display strong leadership capabilities and business acumen sees the big picture and operates with perspective.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills; ability to establish metrics, analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and get work done through others using effective influencing skills, delegation, scheduling, and time management practices.
- Knowledge of federal/country and state/province employment laws/regulations
- Proficient in the use of computers, HR Systems, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong partner to HR COEs to drive creative HR programs and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and respond to constantly changing business demands.
- Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and achieve a good outcome for all stakeholders.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate strong judgement
- Highly collaborative and self-motivated. Strong relationship-building and team collaboration skills
- Experience in dynamic, high growth environments
- Technology industry experience preferred
More Jobs From