Our ideal candidate holds an academic HR background and has previous work experience with Human Resources Management. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist HR managers in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing.)
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as: HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Onsite gym access
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss inc is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas