Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The People Operations team has grown Formlabs from a small crew to multiple offices and 500+ headcount organization. Were ready to build (the right) process and implement programs to keep our best talent scaling with us. In this role, your time will be spent in high impact project-driven work, with the People Operations team and across R&D leadership. If youre excited to jump in and build our people practices to grow with us, we want you as our Human Resources Business Partner for our R&D team.
- Evaluate and monitor organizational needs, identify and implement strategic and effective programs to meet long term retention and development of talent
- Ensure the R&D team is structured in alignment with overall business objectives
- Use data to identify patterns, predict trends, and guide decisions
- Consult with management and employees on people-related issues
- Provide coaching for employees and managers on people-related topics
- A strategic HR partner who balances a consultative and hands-on approach
- Demonstrable success implementing people programs in organizations 100-200 large
- Analytical mindset and business acumen, with strong attention to patterns & themes
- Expert at pulling insights out of many sources such as engagement survey, HRIS, etc.
- Solution-oriented with a high-capacity to implement and improve processes
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about engineering products and technical work
- Flexible vacation
- Premium health benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From