NWN Carousel is the leading Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) focused on transforming the customer and workspace experience for commercial, enterprise, and public sector organizations. We deliver hybrid work experiences for millions of users across North America’s 7,000 leading organizations. Our integrated devices, communications apps, AI-enabled contact centers, networking, security, and analytics allow our customers to learn, discover, work, and connect from anywhere - all delivered as a cloud service that’s simple to use and manage. To learn more about our solutions please visit www.nwncarousel.com
NWN Carousel is looking for a HRIS Director to help define, shape, and implement the systems and analytics strategy for the HR department. The person in this role will be focused on providing insight and aiding in business decision-making by planning projects to produce reports and performing meaningful quantitative or qualitative analyses addressing impactful business issues or questions. They will lend significant subject-matter expertise to enhance projects with insightful takeaways and perspective. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and does not have any direct reports.
Scope of Role Responsibilities
Essential, key job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Create and deploy an HRIS three-year strategic roadmap including leading the implementation of a new HRIS system
- Manage and collect data from various systems (ATS, HRIS, Time Keeping, Payroll) to provide HR Analytics to the HR, Finance, and Executive leadership teams detailing trends, risk, current assessment and KPI's.
- Lead and coordinate the development of the HR system and its projects requirements and testing.
- Oversee the implementation of Manager and Employee Self-Service portals to interact with the HRIS application.
- Provide timely metrics, trends, turnover reports, data analysis, and graphical representation to management as required utilizing HRIS, Excel, and other applications to manipulate, analyze, and logically present data to end users.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Administration of HRIS Security and ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Subject Matter Expert on all data associated with ADP (data architecture, functionality, data, queries/reporting, vendor integrations) current state and new HRIS future state
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve HR operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless custom service to all internal stakeholders at NWN Carousel
Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support all ADP HR data updates and mass updates
- Project management and coordination with the IT PMO
- Continuous support of HR systems strategy development and planning
- Administration of change requests and coordinated testing
- Administration of break / fix requests and coordinated testing
- Performs other special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Role Qualifications and Requirements
The following are minimum qualifications and requirements required for this role:
- 7-10+ years of experience in HR operations, HRIS, and/or HR Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of current computing technologies and software applications such as specialized Business Intelligence software, SQL query language, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and other database applications appropriate to the position’s job responsibilities.
- Tableau, BI 360 & Power BI, and/or SQL Reporting Services expertise preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player
- Able to adapt to quick organizational changes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about API integrations.
- Skilled in using Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Outlook.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn different HRIS Platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field required
The following qualifications are ideal, but not required:
- Skilled in SQL Server Database Applications: SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Comprehensive understanding of current principles, practices, and techniques of System Analysis, Business Analysis and Business Intelligence.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) experience preferred
NWN Carousel is an Equal Opportunity Employer: NWN Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.