As the B2B category leader, Agero works with the most well-known automotive and insurance brands to transform the entire driving and vehicle ownership experience with next generation services and technology: from roadside assistance to accident management, connected vehicle to consumer affairs, and more.
Our automotive clients represent more than 2 in 3 passenger vehicles sold in the U.S., and two-thirds of insurance companies are served by Agero. We handle over 12 million vehicle disablement events annually, serving 115 million drivers across the U.S.
Its not just a job, its a mission to make driving safer, smarter and more enjoyable for everyone.
Analyzes, designs and maintains information in the human resources information system (HRIS). Responsible for the accuracy and data integrity of the HRIS. Prepares analysis, summaries and reports involving employee data including: pay, benefits, and other information contained in the HRIS and other databases. Participates in HRIS projects from application selection through requirements, testing, training and implementation.
- Service Oriented/Internal Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Interpersonal Communication
- Informing and Communicating
- Analyzes data and designs and develops both standard and complex reports to support HR and business needs.
- Develops and maintains reports for HR using various database and reporting tools.
- Monitors systems and processes, including interfaces with other systems, to ensure functionality
- Develop or modify internal and vendor interfaces, enhancements and conversions.
- Conducts and coordinates audits on HR information systems. Ensures that corrections are made and recommends process and policy changes.
- Provides technical support to the functional areas (e.g. Benefits, Talent Acquisition) regarding systems requirements and systems implementation.
- Sets up and maintains security profiles; develops security profiles to meet the needs of the functions and division of responsibilities.
- With directions from HR Management Team, sets up, updates and maintains tables of codes (e.g. job codes, benefits codes, organization codes) while providing inputs on the capabilities of the system and the implications of changes in system codes on data and reporting.
- Resolves data issues within the various HR systems.
- Provides training and support to users and works with vendors to trouble shoot and resolve issues.
- Provides input and advice on streamlining business processes using technology.
- Participates in HR technology initiatives. Develops requirements and works with vendors and users to design and implement programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
EDUCTION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years related experience. Excellent working knowledge of HR systems, data structure and report generation. Solid understanding of ADP EV5, Virtual Edge, ADP Reporting and HTML, Time and Attendance (Kronos). Advance Excel Skills with PowerQuery and PowerPivot. Excellent reporting skills using ADP R, Access, Excel or related database reporting tools.
SKILLS: Strong oral and written communication skills. Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills. Excellent problem solving, attention to detail and ability to gather and synthesize information. Proven project leadership ability. Ability to communicate technical requirements and technical terms in non-technical language
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with internal and external customers and vendors at all levels. Ability to lead and influence others.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Completes additional duties as assigned.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.