Acoustic is seeking an HR Program Manager to join our growing HR team! The HR Program Manager will work very closely with HR Leadership and the HR Business Partners (HRBP) to interpret, plan, implement and communicate HR programs and key initiatives. This role will provide expertise and guidance in the application of HR policies, procedures, and processes. Additionally, this role will require excellent process, systems and planning skill sets, a strong customer service mindset and consultative capabilities. This role reports to the VP, HR and will be instrumental in continuing to build a strong company culture as we scale.
What You'll Do
- Works closely with HR Leadership and HR Business Partners (HRBP’s) to lead the design, plan, coordination and implementation of people programs and processes, such as workforce initiatives, New Hire Orientation, I&D Programs, Performance Management & Career Development Programs and discrete projects – ensuring consistent program application.
- Serves as project lead for key people initiatives by defining efficient and effective processes, tools, training, communications and change management.
- Establishes effective program reporting, analysis, and audit services to provide business and HR functional leaders with insight into the effectiveness of the programs and areas of improvement.
- Maintains detailed knowledge and expertise of the HR programs, processes and services
- Through a focus on continuous improvement, provides insight into process improvement areas that ensure best in class support and operations. Drives ongoing effectiveness.
- Manages external vendors to ensure seamless delivery of services in line with program expectations (if needed)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of professional HR (field, corporate and/or COE) experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Global experience preferred
- Strong project planning and process skill sets.
- Exceptional customer service mindset with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships, and problem solve complicated scenarios.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, with an attention to detail.
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities. Collaborative and team player.
- Demonstrates sound judgement, ability to positively influence and maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Advanced computer skills to include the use of computer programs such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); other HR systems experience is preferred.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.