Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Were seeking a data-driven Senior Associate, HRIS & Operations, well versed in people analytics and systems automation, as well as compensation and benefits to ensure HR initiatives run smoothly and contribute to a happy and healthy work environment.
As a part of a People team who aims to enhance every aspect of the employee lifecycle at Stash, the Operations team is high impact. We're Analysts and Project Managers in charge of people services.
Our role is to ensure everyone at Stash has a thoughtful, thorough and efficient experience, from onboarding to off-boarding and everything in between. We develop the reports that people want to read, provide the info people need, and answer the questions they have not yet considered.
Were in high growth mode and need someone obsessed with data and optimization to make sure we're giving our employees the most efficient experience possible while making our own systems and processes scalable.
The right person will be an organized, self-starter who knows how to prioritize their day and build meaningful relationships across the organization quickly. If you have a strong work ethic, a passion for managing the details within a growing business, and are willing to contribute where necessary -- Stash is looking for you!
What youll do:
- Involved in the selection and project management of implementation of new HRIS
- Owner of database and reconciliation with payroll and Sequoia
- Ensure Greenhouse integration and implementation of Greenhouse Onboarding Module
- Manage processes for mass pay/promotion changes; bonus payouts
Deep People Analytics, Dashboards & Reporting:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly dashboards, as well as deep dives into Exit surveys; Culture Surveys, DEI, comp benchmarking and competitor practices. Able to tell a story through the data.
- Responsible for data entry and accuracy across systems and changes
Compensation & Benefits:
- Provide support in the maintenance of the HRIS system
- Partner with the HRBPs; Talent leader in the delivery of major projects such as the Leadership Review Process, Performance Check In Process, Compensation planning; and employee engagement surveys
- Partner with benefit vendors, state registrations; etc
- HRIS implementation
- Support PEO phase out
- Automate and improve HR processes, creating streamlined, simple, user-friendly tools
What were looking for:
- 3 - 5 years of HR or People Operations experience with exposure to a range of HR functions such as on-boarding, off-boarding, compliance, leaves, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Strong tech and innovation background; using technology to make people processes easy and cool
- HRIS implementation and optimization experience
- Strong project management and dynamic and predictive analytics
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.