We are looking for a detail-oriented HR Coordinator to work closely with the Human Resources team. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience in business and the HR field and is passionate about the people of an organization.
As part of Recorded Futures HR team, you will be the first point of contact for the company, assisting our Futurists with a variety of HR questions. In addition, you will assist with maintaining systems, running reporting, auditing, and other related HR activities that will directly impact the growth of the organization.
What youll do as an HR Coordinator:
- Maintain and update our HRIS and other HR systems as needed by keying data and completing routine audits to ensure data accuracy
- Run weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports to support HR and other departments
- Assist with administration of new hire orientation
- Assist with general global benefits administration including presenting our benefits as part of new hire orientation
- Own the promotion and internal transfer letter process
- Own all employment verifications
- Contribute and assist other projects aligned to HR goals and objectives
What youll bring to the HR Coordinator Position:
- Ability to think quantitatively as well as qualitatively
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications, specifically strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including creation and utilization of formulas, tables, charts, and graphs
- Strong technical aptitude with eagerness to learn new systems
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, adapt to change, and balance competing demands
- Ability to work both individually and with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.