EngageSmart is a leading provider of vertically tailored customer engagement software and integrated payments solutions. At EngageSmart, our mission is to simplify customer and client engagement to allow our customers to focus resources on initiatives that improve their businesses and better serve their communities. We offer single instance, multi-tenant, true Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vertical solutions, including SimplePractice, InvoiceCloud, HealthPay24 and DonorDrive, that are designed to simplify our customers engagement with their clients by driving digital adoption and self-service. EngageSmart serves 79,900 customers in the SMB Solutions segment and more than 3,100 customers in the Enterprise Solutions segment across five core verticals: Health & Wellness, Government, Utilities, Financial Services, and Giving.
We live our values, right down to our organizational structure. At EngageSmart, we put the people who are most crucial to our ongoing success, our customers, first. Our senior management is at the bottom of our organization, but their higher purpose of giving back and spirit of fun bubbles up throughout our organization. As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, EngageSmart seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups we are building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
Are you passionate about people and excited to make a positive impact with every employee interaction? We are looking for a collaborative team player that will support compensation, benefits, HR systems, and administrative functions. You will partner with the team to promote our cultural initiatives and foster an inclusive environment for all.
Who You Are:
- Enjoy being the point of contact for employees
- Superior attention to detail with excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle data and employee information with the highest level of integrity when it comes to confidentiality and ethics
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- HRIS experience (Workday)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 1 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in business, HR or related field
What Youll Do:
- Coordinate with appropriate teams to facilitate a flawless new hire onboarding process and serve as backup for new hire orientation
- Ensure new team members timely and accurately complete the onboarding process in Workday including benefits enrollment, personal details, and tax information.
- Manage the I-9 process and ensure all I-9 verifications are done timely and accurately
- Respond to employee questions in a timely manner by having a thorough understanding of company policies, programs, and benefit offerings
- Support the annual benefits open enrollment process including configuration/testing of HRIS and auditing final data
- Assist with ongoing benefits administration and reconcile monthly invoices
- Partner with the Payroll and HRIS teams to ensure accuracy of benefit deductions and plan configuration in Workday.
- Complete verifications of employment and employment verification letters
- Manage tuition reimbursement benefit
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist employees with leave of absence requests, provide employer statement to carriers and coordinate payment with payroll
EngageSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EngageSmart provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
To all recruitment agencies: EngageSmart does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. EngageSmart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.