Chewy is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our HR team based in Boston, MA. In this role youll support one of the largest, fastest growing, most dynamic teams in e-commerce today. The role will partner with leaders to drive performance and talent management initiatives and will provide your assigned business unit(s) team with strategic and tactical HR support. We are looking for someone with a commitment to continually improving our processes, building strong partnerships, and strengthening our team.
What Youll Do:
- Lead day-to-day HR initiatives: employee relations, corporate policies/programs/procedures, change management, incident management, etc.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Provides guidance and input on organizational design, role design, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Works with business leaders and HR centers of excellence to create and drive talent initiatives and planning, and to resolve concerns.
- Partner with other HR centers of excellence and other business teams on issues, process improvement, project management implementation, and driving standard work.
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 4+ years of HR experience in a generalist capacity advising and influencing business partners.
- Strong employee relations experience.
- Experience supporting e-commerce or technology teams preferred.
- Operational tightness and demonstrated ability to manage multi-stakeholder projects from inception through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; High quality document and report preparation.
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness.
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.