Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
The Administrative Assistant of Human Resources will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the People team at Superpedestrian. You will report to the VP of People & Talent.
What youll do:
- Answers and directs departmental emails and phone calls.
- Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- May assist with the preparation of human resource reports such as time and attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal complianceCommunicating with external partnersReporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Being a point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Communication or related field of study preferred.
- 2 years of experience preferred in an administrative position involving HR-related work.
- Outgoing and gregarious, enjoys interacting with a variety of people.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Prior experience with an HRIS system preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service demonstrated through positive actions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan. Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.