*Due to Covid19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Join the Product Management team at a high growth, best in class Population Health and Analytics software company. At Arcadia, great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products and features very quickly. If you are passionate about creating and delivering innovative products to large healthcare organizations in an energizing and challenging environment, then joining Arcadias Product team is for you.
Enabling transformational healthcare outcomes using data and analytics is in Arcadias DNA. Our lineage for providing best-in-class Quality Measurement and Analytics stretches back to the genesis of Arcadia. The role of a Healthcare Quality Analyst will be essential to continuing the legacy of enabling Arcadias customers to be successful in achieving their performance goals and delivering better care for everyone.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Full comprehension of the contents of Arcadias Quality Measure library
- Understand and effectively communicate Quality Measure content release schedule.
- Deconstruct measure specifications with the data engineering team in alignment with the roadmap.
In 6 months
- Transparently distribute Quality Measure development status to leaders within Product Management and business stakeholders.
- Equip customer-facing teams with documentation and knowledge to assist in implementation, training, and support.
- Proven content management over the library of measures.
In 12 months
- Curation and distribution of the Quality content release schedule for 2022 and beyond.
- Aid in roadmap, project, and capacity planning with engineering.
- Interface with clients to directly collaborate in co-development of new features and products.
- Full subject matter expertise in Quality Measurement.
What You'll Be Doing
- Content management of Arcadias library of Quality Measures and maintaining up to date specifications
- Sustaining and growing relationships with stakeholders internal, external, and vendors
- Designing products in collaboration with some of the best minds in health care our leaders in Product Management, experts across the business, and our innovative customers
- Becoming a trusted resource for colleagues throughout the company in support of customer activities, growth, and adoption
What You'll Bring
- 2-5 years analytical experience at company where measuring health outcomes were critical to the mission, preferably a healthcare analytics company
- Well-versed in standard healthcare Quality Measures and reporting, like NCQA HEDIS, CMS eCQM, PQA, P4P, and more
- Skilled at translating project goals and requirements to business and technical teams with a confirmed understanding of development processes
- Expert in SQL and other common analytic/data tools
- Understanding of the sources and contents of health care data with experience in reporting and/or analytic workflows for health care organizations
- Highly organized with a deep attention to detail and commitments
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication abilities to effectively coordinate work and information exchange across disparate groups of individuals and levels of the company
- Motivation to build best in class software with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Enthusiasm to develop cross-functional working relationships across the company
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high intensity start-up environment
What You'll Get
- Joining a team of the best and most innovative minds in healthcare technology
- Grow your healthcare knowledge as a subject matter expert in collaboration with other experts in the business and our brilliant customers
- Ability to learn and develop skills in product management, in one of the fastest growing sectors of healthcare technology, under the mentorship of other leaders
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee-driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.