Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is looking for an exceptional leader to drive organic search for its multi billion dollar North American business. As Head of SEO North America you will lead a team of SEO analysts and managers, to identify growth opportunities and help define the roadmap for a dedicated team of full-stack engineers, product managers, data scientists, content writers and together build the worlds leading SEO platform in e-commerce.
You will have full reign to innovate. In a given month your team might, for example, launch new NLP features to boost semantic richness, lead investigations into Google algo changes, find opportunities to generate programmatic pages at scale. Youll interface directly with key executives across technical, marketing and merchandising groups.
What youll do:
- Set data-driven roadmaps for feature and content development.
- Coach your team to optimize SEO across each major business vertical.
- Develop advanced analytics to support rapid decision making.
- Communicate growth strategies to key business leaders.
- Educate the broader organization on the key levers of organic search.
- Build the strongest SEO team in e-commerce.
- Work with data scientists to further Wayfairs SEO testing framework
- Develop the Wayfair SEO playbook based on test results and data-driven insights.
- 7+ years experience in a product management, SEO or marketing functions
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience, preferably for ecommerce brands
- Strong analytical skills and experience mining large data sets and coaching others
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and result features
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Strong experience with industry standard tools
- Familiarity / working experience with popular website analytics applications
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills in order to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- SQL and Python skills a plus
More Jobs From