EverQuote is looking for a Head of Performance Marketing, Direct Consumer Acquisition. As the newest member of our leadership team, youll grow our Direct Customer Acquisition revenues while increasing variable marketing margins and operating expense efficiency.
Reporting into our Chief Marketing Officer, you will be instrumental in building out the next generation of our performance marketing approach and organization to reflect our growing and changing business with expanding verticals, distribution models (Marketplace and Direct to Consumer), and product experiences.
You will drive growth in our current channels (Search, Display, Email, and Social) and expand acquisition efforts in new channels across verticals including but not limited to DRTV, Online Video, Direct Mail and Radio. As the leader of the Customer Acquisition group, youll deliver performance marketing campaigns that develop and support high value via product alignment and performance brand development over the next 2 years.
Who you are:
- Deep experience managing and growing a performance marketing team
- Previous experience owning a strategic roadmap and implementing change management
- MBA or comparable technical/analytical background
- A proven track record of achieving aggressive growth goals
- Previous product/project management experience (8+ years)
- Experience owning and running cross functional projects from end to end
- Subject matter expertise in performance marketing with direct ownership of 3+ channels
- A/B testing experience
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team
- Actively leverages using data to support and validate your concepts
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.