In partnership with leadership, design and execute the talent strategy to enable EverQuotes growth to $1 billion revenue, 500+ talent-dense corporate employees, and 2,000+ performant field employees (eg, call center operators, insurance advisors) by 2025.
What you'll do:
- Build trust and momentum by helping solve pressing talent-related priorities
- Produce data-backed assessment of talent enablers/blockers of achieving mission
- Ownership of People Operations (POPS) team, operations, planning, reporting
- Design and document an updated talent strategy
- Drive 10% YoY improvement in talent leverage in 2023, defined as variable sales dollars (revenue - marketing & selling expense) per corporate (non-advisor) people expense
- Build scalable talent system which delivers on hiring needs & retains talent at exceptional rates
- Manage the talent team and operations as a business owner
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience as operational leader or talent (POPS) leader across tech & large hourly workforces
- Strong structured thinking, analytical, and writing skills
- Chutzpah required to hold people leaders and managers accountable for hitting goals
- Charismatic, high energy and high empathy personality -Passion for building a diverse, high performing workforce -Goes above & beyond to interact with the employee base
- Strong analytical background
- Significant experience analyzing performance metrics and summarizing insights to drive organizational change
- Experience as operational owner managing to budgets
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.