TVision is the leader in TV engagement metrics. We measure what was previously unmeasurable - how people actually watch TV. We enable the media industry - advertisers, networks, and technology partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater and more efficient marketing results.
Utilizing cutting edge technology, TVision goes beyond traditional TV data to include measurement of presence in room, co-viewing and attention, producing best-in-class TV data. This allows us to provide critical data to inform the decision making of a $70B/year industry.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. We were selected as a Best Place to Work 2019 by Built in Boston, and were named one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology by Business Insider in December 2019.
We are building the measurement solutions of the future, and need to ensure our potential clients and partners know it. We are innovators and pioneers, and need our marketing to educate the market about our capabilities and the value those capabilities deliver to our clients.
We are seeking a candidate who will develop the strategies and tactics to build global awareness of our capabilities and expertly drive demand for them. We are looking for a thoughtful and insightful marketing leader who is knowledgeable about the TV industry, where it is going, and the role we will play. The ideal candidate is a skilled marketing leader who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and a strong marketing background with experience scaling through rapid growth.
- Continue to cultivate the new category of TV engagement metrics in the marketplace, by leveraging earned media influencers, events, research, and every other tool at your disposal.
- Collaborate with TVisions senior executives on marketing, messaging and overall GTM strategy.
- Successfully define, manage, execute, and track all marketing activities.
- Collaborate with Product to build a product marketing discipline
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with sales leadership for lead tracking and management.
- Plan and coordinate all inbound and outbound marketing activities as timing warrants, including campaigns, PPC activities, SEO, advertising, website content, collateral, social media, and more.
- Own brand guidelines and framework to ensure all company communications and interactions with personas are aligned with brand values and amplify brand equity.
- Develop, in conjunction with leadership and analytics team, marketing metrics that are solid and reflect the reach of and engagement with branded content.
- Manage relationships with external subject matter experts to drive content creation, PR, social, digital, creative and brand engagement experiences that embed the brand in the industry.
- Bachelors degree preferably in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up technology environment.
- Knowledge of media, research and the TV industry business models
- Proven experience developing and managing global, integrated corporate marketing and brand campaigns.
- Effective at breaking large challenges into smaller tasks and delegating efficiently.
- Great communication skills written and verbal
- Experience building global marketing teams from scratch with a focus on strategy and measurement of effectiveness of campaigns.
- Deep familiarity in consumer engagement through digital, social, content, and PR.
- Extremely solid business sense, capable of quickly understanding and articulating company vision and strategy.
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short and long-term disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Monthly catered lunches
- Drinks and snacks stocked weekly
- Office locations in the heart of New York and Boston