Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
- Develop the overall vision, strategy and roadmap for market and competitive intelligence that serves as a foundational, core, mission-critical function vital to over 10 large teams across the company and a core competitive advantage for Thrasio
- Become the business owner and authority on all Amazon and third-party provided market and competitive data; drive alignment across the organization on our sources, their methodology, applications, and limitations
- Develop analytical methodologies to leverage this data to tackle high impact use cases; align teams on the approach and solicit feedback to inform improvements
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to build the market and competitive intelligence data and analytics platform that allows the organization to tap into data and insights easily at massive scale
- Collaborate with Data Science to develop analytical methods that tackle highly impactful questions that will guide company strategy
- Continually discover, explore, investigate and integrate additional sources of information that have strong potential to deliver meaningful business impact
- Stay informed of market and competitive intelligence industry developments & build relationships with other companies building these functions to share best practices
- Develop the market and competitive intelligence organizational structure, prioritize your hiring needs, and recruit top-tier talent to build this function
What you bring to the party
- 10+ years working in quantitative and analytical roles, leveraging data to drive business impact, ideally in a consulting, CPG, and / or e-commerce environment
- Passion and track record of leveraging big data and advanced analytics to drive mission critical operations, guide strategic decisions, and transform organizations
- Strong ability to tie business objectives to data and analytics and act as a translator between business and technical teams
- Experience working with technology teams to develop platforms and tools
- Proven track record of both using agile methods to deliver quick wins and delivering stepwise changes in performance by developing novel capabilities
- Experience building a leading high performing teams
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.