Wayfair is seeking a Head of External Workforce to join the Talent Acquisition team. Hiring the right talent is the most fundamental issue in business. External workforce - contingent workers like independent contractors, freelancers, and temporary staff as well as services providers like recruiting agencies and RPOs - is playing an increasingly important role in enabling an agile response to capacity and capability gaps. This job is your chance to define our external workforce strategies, build out processes, and allow a growing Fortune 500 company to hire at scale around the world.
Successful candidates will have expertise in the external workforce field, a partnership and consultative mindset, bias toward action, and relevant change management skills.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on external workforce management
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to anticipate external workforce needs across the organization
- Collaborate with various Talent teams on process and systems integration, to improve onboarding, off-boarding, and access controls
- Utilize data and insights (beyond KPIs) and lead scenarios analysis to 1) support decision making on staffing strategies, 2) build innovative solutions to increase access to targeted skills
- Manage and administer all aspects of external workforce programs, including RPOs
- Lead vendor performance reviews/assessments and own program reporting from creation to standardization and automation
- Create and maintain data trackers as needed in support of external workforce initiatives
What You'll Need:
- 5-7+ years of experience in developing and evolving successful external workforce programs and/or flexible workforce vendor management
- 3+ years of leadership experience managing and developing individuals or team
- Large scale cross-functional project management, preferably in the Recruiting or Talent space
- Self-starter with the flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and deadlines
- Strong data acumen, to leverage data and insights to drive and influence decisions
- Problem solver who can work independently and cross functionally to achieve business objectives
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and balance priorities in the face of ambiguity
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.