Office Tour Photos
Who You Are
Cybereason is looking for an exceptional individual ready to manage the strategy and execution of our content marketing program. Were not just writing blogs and whitepapers; were building content experiences that put the customers needs first. If you are a talented content writer, challenger of status quo, juggler of many tasks, and collaborative team player, this could be the role for you.
As the head of content marketing you would lead the content marketing strategy and production for Cybereason in order to help build the brand, drive demand for solutions, and support the success of our customers.
What Youll Do
- Partner with Product Marketing to identify content needs from awareness building and lead generation, to competitive plays and feature adoption and design content experiences to support business goals.
- Work with subject matter experts to craft clear and compelling solution messaging and copy to be used across the website and marketing assets.
- In addition to writing your own copy, manage internal content writers and coordinate external writing subcontractors, videographers, designers and other creative experts to produce a variety of content assets and campaigns.
- Become deeply knowledgeable about Cybereason target audiences and buyer/user personas, and create personalized content experiences.
- Collaborate across Marketing (including digital, social, demand gen, and PR) as well as Research, Customer Success, and Sales Enablement teams to build a content architecture for all content assets and campaigns that ensures each piece of content is easy to find and use by the right people at the right time.
- Develop success measures and track content KPIs in order to continuously evolve our content strategy and help us plan/prioritize the publishing calendar.
- 5+ years in a marketing content or editorial-related role
- Previous experience managing and leading teams
- Writing samples or a portfolio of work
- Technology industry experience (cybersecurity preferred)
- Experience working within a content management system (CMS)
- Familiarity with SEO and inbound marketing concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Innately curious with a desire to never stop experimenting and learning
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field
More Jobs From