At Quil, a digital health company, we are on a mission to help consumers and their caregivers make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest versions of themselves while also enabling providers and payors to engage and activate patients in their care in order to reduce risk, lower cost, and improve outcomes and experience.
Quil delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. We combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer experience to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape.
Quil is a digital health joint venture between Comcast NBC/Universal and Independence Blue Cross. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with an office in New York City, Quil serves individuals, healthcare providers and payors nationally.
The Head of Content will lead the charge to develop and deliver world class content leveraging the assets of Comcast/NBC Universal in support of Quil’s Mission. This person will be passionate about helping consumers navigate the fragmented healthcare system and dedicated to building a team of multidisciplinary storytellers to create dynamic, engaging, and immersive content that inspires people to be active participants in their health and care.
- Lead the development and execution of Quil’s strategic Content Roadmap in alignment with market needs and overall Product Roadmap
- Build and manage a talented team of writers, SMEs and project managers to create industry leading, differentiated and engaging healthcare content
- Establish Quil’s style guide, brand voice & tone for user content leveraging NBC/Universal assets
- Manage Content Team’s day-to-day operations, including planning, building, testing and standing up content and journeys in the Quil App
- Develop and manage relationships with content partners and outsourced production teams for the development of video content
- Manage rigorous testing of consumer content, including evaluation and refinement of content based on deep data analytics, user surveys, interviews and market feedback
- Ensure Content Team has software and tools to effectively deliver on plan in a scalable and efficient manner
- Participate in Sales and Customer Implementation activities as a content SME
- Partner with Customer Success Team to tailor Quil Journeys for launch with clients
- Establish weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting cadence
- Chair Content Council fostering transparency and collaboration in the development of our content and journeys
- Collaborate and communicate within and across teams to solve problems and achieve company level KPIs (i.e. sales, outcomes, engagement and satisfaction)
- Develop an agile mindset across your team inspiring them to consistently strive to understand why users do or do not consume Quil content and continually improve it
- Build framework for content creation ownership and approval rights
- Continuously generates new ideas, strategy, and solutions--weighing options and taking risks
- Recognize the potential impact of internal and external challenges on future state of the business unit, and develops action plans to meet these challenges
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in a fast-paced, product-oriented, market-driven company
- 5+ years experience leading digital content development teams – experience within production or studio operations and/or agency a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage high performing, motivated teams
- Solid track record of managing concurrent work streams to deliver against a plan
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Analytic tools and BI systems
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (especially Drupal)
- Understanding of photography, video and audio methodologies, techniques, and tools a plus
More Jobs From