Owl Labs is looking to hire a Head of Channel in Europe to help manage and build our quickly expanding partner and distributor network in Europe. We have received tremendous inbound demand from both pan-European and regional VARs, MSPs, and systems integrators looking to deploy Owl Labs products to their end users. Now, we need to strategically plan how we grow our channel and provide them with the resources and enablement needed to make them successful long term.
What Youll Do
- Work directly with our sales team to uncover growth opportunities, set forecast productivity expectations with our most strategic partners, and develop emerging, high-impact strategic partnerships.
- Establish the best practices required to execute a channel-friendly partner program.
- Help drive partner enablement and access to the required content and resources necessary to make VARs and distributors in Europe successful.
- Make recommendations to the internal Owl Labs teams on the creation of required content for partner marketing, training, and ongoing enablement.
- Help develop the long term revenue strategy for the European channel program at Owl Labs.
- This is an opportunity to take a business that has grown quickly through the work of a scrappy, hard working team and build a long-term growth framework around it. As the leader of this program, you will have the autonomy to shape it in a way that creates the best results for our partners, their customers, and Owl Labs.
- This role carries a substantial revenue responsibility with it. You will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the overall valuation of the company and the speed at which we are able to achieve aggressive, but realistic revenue targets.
- We have wonderful momentum throughout Europe, but have a chance to go deeper with the partners who truly believe in the differentiated experience we bring to the market. This is your chance to help evangelize the center-of-the-table meeting experience that will become the hallmark of the growing hybrid world.
Were looking to hire a leader who can put Owl Labs in the best position possible to continue the growth of our channel sales strategy in Europe. We need an individual who has done it at a high level and proven they can build a world-class channel approach in a fast growing market.
- Evidence of a high level of performance/quota/revenue attainment in a role where you were driving products through the channel as either an individual contributor or team leader.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Clear communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic with the confidence to work autonomously.
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and learn new concepts fast.
The best candidates will share examples of:
- Grit & resilience.
- Problem solving.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role is based in Dublin, Ireland, where we plan to launch our European headquarters. Our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Who We Are
Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms -- meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. Were best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360 camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on whos speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if theyre in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020 and our team recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and the esteemed Inc.s Editors List.