Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, we make it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 14 million items across home furnishings, dcor, home improvement, housewares and more. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product teams ensure that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Our Product organization includes a variety of teams software systems that help optimize a variety of business areas. This particular Director role oversees building out the platform that allows our suppliers self manage their product on the Wayfair platform.
Across all product teams we have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. Were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
What Youll Do:
- Establish vision, strategy and product roadmap for a cross functional group of development teams across all platforms. You will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business
- Build and lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, data scientists, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers
- Lead your teams to deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing products that improve our user experience in ways that lead to scalable, measurable gains in metrics that you will largely define
What Youll Need:
- 10+ years of product management experience in an agile development environment, ideally with exposure to a relevant product area (eCommerce or B2C; SaaS platforms; API experience)
- 5+ years experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of business impact and team culture
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
More Jobs From