iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
- Conduct and document assembly of iboss product to support global customer base
- Performs repairs through testing and conducting diagnostics
- Detail descriptions of problems, errors, and issues encountered
- Support validation and compliance documentation, engineering changes, and product specifications
- Perform tests and analyze results to determine if product meets defined expectations
- Provide technical support in resolving device failures or performance issues
- Maintain test equipment in a clean and orderly lab environment
- Assists with basic maintenance and repair of common laboratory equipment
- Performs other assigned duties as instructed by management such as data, reports, and working with fellow team members on accomplishing team objectives
- 4-year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working as a lab technician or similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy in your work
- Linux experience a plus
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to public transportation with Commuter Benefits
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From