EAST COAST USA - REMOTE POSITION
Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You enjoy designing and building embedded (Linux) hardware
- You like to work independently on problems and learn in the process
- You like working in an interdisciplinary and diverse team
What skills do I need?
- Direct experience with schematic capture and part selection
- Experience with compliance, certification, and test (FCC/CE)
- Experience with common hardware buses and devices (eg, I2C, SPI, PCIE)
- Experience in designing board-level analog and mixed-signal circuits (for embedded systems)
- Experience advising or directly laying out multilayer designs
- Support existing hardware designs in product lifecycle
- Design, build and debug prototypes that demonstrate product feasibility
- Define test and reliability requirements for vendors and contract manufacturers
- Measure and characterize device characteristics and performance
- Perform failure analysis and root cause analysis with corrective actions
- Hardware and Software engineers on the Hardware team
- Applications Engineering
- Product Management
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies