: Growth Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a creative and analytical Growth Marketer to join our Marketing team. You’ll help our team reach the next level by providing quantitative insights into strategies to increase our growth, and collaborating with our marketing team to create growth-focused digital and offline marketing campaigns. Your insights will be the backbone for decisions that affect all areas of Tulip’s growth strategy. Sound exciting? Apply below!
You are exceptionally quantitative and very comfortable using analytical tools. You also enjoy thinking creatively, writing, and bringing new ideas to life. You are a collaborative and motivated self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves and dive right in. This is a highly tactical role with a significant impact on the business that requires analysis and execution in the account on a daily basis. In this role, you will be an active contributor to the strategy, development, and execution, as well as daily maintenance, of Tulip’s marketing campaigns.
About the role:
- Leverage our analytics infrastructure to collect and analyze marketing and sales data to uncover new opportunities and optimize existing performance.
- Build, manage and optimize paid and organic inbound lead generation campaigns with advertising partners, influencers, media companies, and others based on data-driven hypotheses
- Build monthly and quarterly inbound lead generation targets by channel and develop marketing programs to deliver expected lead volume within a specified budget
- Promote our short and long-form content to new audiences in each of our target verticals
- Write copy, determine creative strategy, and design ads and other assets to support your campaigns
- Ongoing analysis of performance - clicks, views, etc, as well as report on earned media targets including company and brand awareness goals through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Monitor key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations and advocate for internal resources required to drive the continued member growth via their respective marketing channel(s)
- Develop A/B tests and multivariate experiments for landing pages, web pages, and ad copy tests
- 1 - 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Hubspot
- Experience with Google Analytics, paid search and paid social marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms
- A quick learner interested in learning more about the manufacturing industry
Working at Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal wellbeing. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with weekly meals and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
- Dog-friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
More Jobs From