Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to drive the funnel strategy for high value and emerging channels with a focus on our vSMB buyer by building the acquisition and testing roadmap, establishing key metrics, scaling systems, and identifying ways to improve conversion throughout the funnel. This role will be responsible for effectively activating teams within and outside of marketing to hit funnel goals while also driving funnel demand with your own initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven marketing professional who has a unique ability to coordinate a program, could double as a Marketing Ops pro and is delighted by data. The ideal candidate has a performance marketing background who is looking to build funnels from the ground up, can easily switch gears between goal setting, executing, and driving cross-functional buy-in. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make a mark at a rapidly growing company.
About this roll*
- Drive new channel strategic roadmap allowing Toast to scale and drive efficiency throughout the funnel with a focus on vSMB to start with potential to scale into other market segments
- Get buy-in on programs, influence cross functionally and activate team members to drive program success
- Manage and optimize digital programs with data-driven and testing approach for continuous optimization.
- Digging into data to uncover opportunity areas, establish baselines, establish goals and effectively track tests with little cross functional support
- Identify gaps in infrastructure and partner cross functionally to roadmap and execute on path to ideal state while still identifying short term wins
- Build or partner to create effective Marketing/Sales tactics to improve top of funnel demand and middle of the funnel conversion
- Take ownership of programs at a fast pace and quickly be seen as an expert
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience with a broad array of Marketing channels, including, but not limited to, SEM and Paid Social, CRO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and more.
- Marketo Certified is a plus
- Google Shop or Amazon paid programs is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and business intelligence tools like Looker or Tableau
- Testing methodology: can build an MVP with little to no technical debt and always has eye on path to scale
- Deep understanding of funnel measures (LTV to CAC, MQL to Opp, etc.) and how those translate to initiative and business success
- Track record of building strong partnerships across the organization
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.