Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in more than 20 markets across the United States, offering an ever-expanding roster of services and experiences to provide help and enhance the lives of residents. The role of Growth Marketing Manager will design and execute marketing strategies that drive resident enrollment and service adoption, building sustained relationships with residents.
How you'll help us to be successful
Designing the marketing strategy and execution for promoting services within the Hello Alfred marketplace, including but not limited to:
- Drive the conception, design, launch and optimization of marketing strategies and campaigns that drive adoption of, and engagement with, new and existing services
- Collaborate with the Marketplace team to define the resident journey from lease signature through the duration of their Alfred membership
- Analyze service usage and customer profiles to extract insights to guide marketing and communications of services
- Identify gaps in our services and work closely with Operations, Technology, Product and Partnership teams to solve for them
- Work with the Partnerships team to identify, test and measure incentives and other promotional incentives to drive member enrollment and service adoption
- Develop and socialize the marketing calendar for seasonal service promotions.
- Work with Creative to develop assets and content for service launches and service marketing activities
- Drive ongoing conversion improvements through the membership funnel to drive service adoption and resident engagement KPIs.
What superpowers you'll use
- Analytical - hyper-focused on data and KPIs.
- Empathetic - understands consumer needs and aligns products with those needs
- Creative - packages and markets products in creative, differentiated ways
- Technical - understands of the latest technology and strong ability to leverage diverse touchpoints to most effectively communicate with consumers
- Collaborative - excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, create, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Who you are
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, related field
- 4+ years of experience in consumer marketing of products and services
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment with a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Exceptional resourcefulness, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and close the loop ensuring strong relationships and lines of communication
- Coachability, bias towards implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft - our team thrives on feedback, radical candor, and improvement through reflection
You'll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
More Jobs From