Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, weve raised over $60M in venture capital and were doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
The Marketing team fuels Bevis rapid growth by acquiring new customers, remarketing to existing customers, and building the brand and awareness of our mission. We take an ROI based approach to investing in campaigns and optimizing performance to drive the most profit for the business.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager plays a critical role by designing strategies, testing new ideas, and executing campaigns to power revenue growth. This position reports to Bevis VP of Marketing.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Own and drive the roadmap for channel/s which may include Paid Social, Paid and Organic Search, Email Marketing, Direct Mail, and others.
- Manage an advertising budget of $500K-$1M (and growing year-over-year) to hit ROI and growth targets.
- Take growth strategies from concept to reality, collaborating with in-house designers on creative imagery, copy, video, etc.
- Partner closely with the Sales team to share knowledge of what messages are resonating with particular audiences, and modify campaigns based on new learnings.
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement.
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. Were looking for a self-starter with high operational acumen, looking to make a big impact in a quickly growing organization.
- Strategic thinking and a desire for creative problem solving.
- Intellectual curiosity, particularly when it comes to understanding what makes our customers tick.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to thrive in a data-driven environment.
- Desire to be part of a team and partner closely with colleagues across the company (especially Sales).
- BA/BS with strong academic record (with a preference for quantitative backgrounds).
- 3 to 4 years of experience working in a quantitative field such as digital marketing, consulting, finance, or investment banking.
- Familiarity with Excel and test-and-learn practices; SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience implementing a marketing automation system such as Marketo or Pardot is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of both commission and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevi on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards and more!