Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulips cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator.
We are looking for a revenue marketing director here at Tulip to partner with sales to generate sourced opportunities, and drive new customer acquisition and expansion during our scale up phase of growth. This is an opportunity to lead revenue marketing at the fastest growing industrial startup in the world.
- Youll lead marketing programs and pipeline generation for the platform thats changing how things are made around the world.
- Youre the sales teams most critical and strategic partner: you share a new ARR target and work together to drive Tulips scale up.
- You believe in creating value for the customer were human-centric in everything we do and strive to create value for the customer - users and buyers - across every campaign. touchpoint, from online ad to in-person events.
- Youll partner with leaders across all levels to manage priorities, develop effective processes, and drive cross-functional event initiatives.
- Lead growth marketing and demand generation teams to conduct the full spectrum of marketing activities including but not limited to ads, webinars, ABX, database marketing, and website marketing.
- Measure and report upon KPIs from marketing programs and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights and qualitative feedback.
- Inspire the marketing team of today and tomorrow, and help them grow in their careers
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the teams goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and building our brand.
What skills do I need?
- 8+ yrs of experience in demand generation/enterprise marketing/revenue marketing roles.
- 3+ yrs of experience directly managing and growing a marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings.
- Ability to tie marketing investment & performance to sales pipeline results.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, & ABM platforms is ideal.
Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you dont match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.