Who we are:
Join Embark on our mission to improve the life and longevity of dogs everywhere. Our canine DNA test the highest-rated, most accurate on the market enables us to make scientific advances in personalized pet care. Recently named one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, Embark is the only canine genetics company using research-grade technology, which allows us to make new scientific discoveries.
Designed by world leaders in dog genetics in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark Dog DNA Test provides information on genetic health risks and breed make-up, allowing dog owners, breeders, and veterinarians to make personalized care plans based on a dog's unique genetic profile. Embark is also home to the worlds only canine DNA relative finder. No wonder The New York Times recently called Embarks Breed and Health Kit the best dog DNA test available!
Interested in joining our pack? We are looking for highly motivated and mission-driven employees who will join us as Embark leads the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
About the role:
Embark Vet is looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will work alongside our Director of Marketing Analytics, to develop and execute best-in-class measurement and analytics initiatives across paid online and offline channels (paid search, SEO, video, audio, direct mail, and OOH) in order to increase growth and drive sales across both sides of the business.
This is a critical role, where youll collaborate with various channel owners to generate insights, build reporting, and oversee testing efforts to scale our business.
What youll do:
- Work as part of a fast paced, rapidly growing marketing team focused on maximizing business outcomes through our media channels
- Support our growth goals by developing best in class reporting (via Excel, PPT, or other visualization tools) to deliver key insights
- Partner with channel managers (paid search, video channel owners as an example) to develop measurement strategies, consult on testing initiatives
- Work within our marketing data sandbox to uncover and communicate new opportunities for growth marketing team
- Assist with executive level reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews) that span the full business
- Partner with Director to develop forecasts for channel and product performance
What experience were looking for:
- 1 - 3 years of marketing analytics including significant experience, agency or client side, with tools like Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.
- Experience with data cleaning and data visualization utilizing platforms like Excel; Tableau, Looker, PowerBI experience preferred but not required
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts (confidence levels, regression) and how they apply in a growth marketing context
- Track record of developing hypotheses, testing, and iterating to drive results
- Intermediate SQL/Python (pandas) skills preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral skills; ability to generate insights and communicate findings effectively to a variety of audiences
- Self starter who is not afraid to try something new
- A passion for automation is a plus!
What we can offer:
At Embark, we might be dog lovers, but were passionate about people too. Were committed to building an inclusive culture where all employees can belong and flourish. Here are some of our benefits and perks:
- A flexible vacation policy so you can take off the time you need when you need it
- Paid maternal and paternal leave (plus paw-ternity leave for new pets)
- Every other Friday off each summer
- Dog-friendly office near South Station, Boston (when we get back to the office), with some flexibility (eg work from home at least 2 days a week, flexibility around child care needs, etc)
- Perks tailored for dog lovers including subsidized pet insurance and dog-walking services
- Startup perks with big-company benefits (401k match, a generous bonus structure, commuter benefits, top-of-the-line healthcare, HSA/FSA)
- Competitive salaries and equity participation every employee gets stock options
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros, or laptops running Linux
- Continuing education, including attending conferences and company-provided resources to help with individual growth and development
Embark is an equal opportunity workplace and values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, age, disability status, marital status, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws. See also EEO is the Law.