Love dogs? This is the place for you!
Discover your dog more than fur deep with the most comprehensive DNA test on the market. Designed by world leaders in dog genetics, in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark DNA Test tells owners what breeds make up their pets, how to prevent future possible health problems, and what features and traits their pet might have. Help us end preventable disease in dogs and improve the lives of pets and their people through genomics.
Embark is the only dog DNA test using a research-grade DNA microarray, letting us give our customers the most accurate and comprehensive results on the market. More importantly, it allows us to do ongoing research into the genetics of dogs, which are a fantastic population for genetic discovery due to selective breeding over time. Our research focuses on mapping new traits and diseases, improving personalized veterinary medicine, and developing new breeding programs to eliminate preventable diseases in pets.
Interested in joining? Were looking for highly motivated and driven employees who will help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
As a Growth Marketer, you will help identify consumer insights and build consumer marketing campaigns that drive sales, brand equity, and ROI-positive results. Explore opportunities and run experiments to validate new ideas and pressure test current practices that help scale the business. You are the champion of data-driven decision making and will work directly with senior leadership to interpret results and forecast future performance.
- Own paid search, social, and digital marketing campaigns that drive positive ROI.
- Build out and own KPI dashboards and conduct analysis that improves the customer experience, builds brand equity, and drives aggressive sales growth.
- Own the experiment and learnings playbook by running growth-specific experiments and analysis.
- Help marketing managers understand the impact of their marketing initiatives and where there is an opportunity to grow or be more efficient.
- Work with senior leadership to better forecast and understand results.
- Promote a metrics-driven culture across the company.
- 2-5 years of experience in consumer e-commerce marketing & analytics, with a track record of delivering sales growth.
- Prior digital marketing experience in paid search/social, display, and retargeting with interest in exploring new channels and opportunities.
- Consumer ecommerce experience required.
- Solid understanding of statistical methods and modeling.
- Ability to flex creatively to connect messaging with each audience.
- Experience with e-commerce analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Metabase, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of curiosity and investigative mindset with an attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries, all-inclusive health care, and equity participation
- Startup perks with big-company benefits
- A flexible vacation policy along with paid maternal and paternal leave
- Dog-friendly office near South Station, Boston
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- Perks tailored for dog lovers including subsidized dog-walking services and paw-ternity leave
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros
- Continuing education including attending conferences
Embark Veterinary Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
More Jobs From