Who we are:
Join Embark on our mission to improve the life and longevity of dogs everywhere. Our canine DNA test the highest-rated, most accurate on the market enables us to make scientific advances in personalized pet care. Recently named one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, Embark is the only canine genetics company using research-grade technology, which allows us to make new scientific discoveries.
Designed by world leaders in dog genetics in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark Dog DNA Test provides information on genetic health risks and breed make-up, allowing dog owners, breeders, and veterinarians to make personalized care plans based on a dog's unique genetic profile. Embark is also home to the worlds only canine DNA relative finder. No wonder The New York Times recently called Embarks Breed and Health Kit the best dog DNA test available!
Interested in joining our pack? We are looking for highly motivated and mission-driven employees who will join us as Embark leads the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
About the role:
Embark Vet is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. As a Marketing Associate, you will work with a Growth Marketing Manager, to develop and execute campaigns across paid channels in order to increase growth and drive sales. This position comes with extensive growth, the immediate ability to manage agencies, and the opportunity to scale the business. This job is for you if you are a 1) critical thinker who can use qualitative and quantitative data to support recommendations and 2) performance-driven and analytically minded
What youll do:
- Oversee multiple channels including audio, video, and direct mail in order to reach new audiences, increase site traffic, and drive net sales efficiently
- Collaborate with content, creative, analytics, and product teams and external agencies to run evergreen growth-specific channel testing and identify channel optimizations, and test new partner opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day account management, including building concise creative briefs, defining deliverable and delivery dates, overseeing the kit process, budget management, and promo code creation, and weekly performance readouts
- Stay on top of emerging media and marketing trends to evaluate best practices, new approaches, publisher models, and technologies
What experience were looking for:
- 1 - 3 years of marketing experience, specifically in audio, video, direct mail, and OOH; agency experience or B2C experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Exceptional of marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics to measure impact and determine performance improvements
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Track record of developing hypothesis, testing, and iterating to drive results
- High level of curiosity and investigative mindset with an attention to detail
- Ability to thrive and adapt in high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to dive in and learn something new
What we can offer:
At Embark, we might be dog lovers, but were passionate about people too. Were committed to building an inclusive culture where all employees can belong and flourish. Here are some of our benefits and perks:
- A flexible vacation policy so you can take off the time you need when you need it
- Paid maternal and paternal leave (plus paw-ternity leave for new pets)
- Every other Friday off each summer
- Dog-friendly office near South Station, Boston (when we get back to the office), with some flexibility (eg work from home at least 2 days a week, flexibility around child care needs, etc)
- Perks tailored for dog lovers including subsidized pet insurance and dog-walking services
- Startup perks with big-company benefits (401k match, a generous bonus structure, commuter benefits, top-of-the-line healthcare, HSA/FSA)
- Competitive salaries and equity participation every employee gets stock options
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros, or laptops running Linux
- Continuing education, including attending conferences and company-provided resources to help with individual growth and development
Embark is an equal opportunity workplace and values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, age, disability status, marital status, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws. See also EEO is the Law.