Our teams are growing! We have an opening for a Senior Product Manager who will help define and drive the strategy and roadmap for our eCommerce related marketing features as well as strategic integrations with third-party systems.
Constant Contact helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate closely with other members of the product management team, Engineering, Strategic Partnerships, and other internal and external stakeholders. You'll be responsible for oversight of the full lifecycle of their assigned product domain(s), functionality, and business initiatives. This includes product/business strategy, roadmap, and release management.
What You'll Do:
- Displays excellent knowledge of the field with strong leadership skills; has the ability to resolve critical and complex issues; contributes to business unit/area development
- Works cross-functionally with other leaders around the company to resolve challenges and propose improvements to existing processes
- Oversees the execution of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the delivery of integrations that will expand our customer data platform and business offering through 3rd party APIs
- Responsible for communicating both the business value and technical rationale behind your recommendations
- Oversight of the business and product requirements based on all stakeholder needs of internal developers, partner developers, third party-developers, and customer end-usersGroup Product
- Collaborate with our Business Development and Partnership teams to vet potential integration partners in terms of strategic fit and business opportunity
- Be the subject matter expert for Constant Contacts ecommerce features and integration capabilities
- Partner closely with other product leaders and cross functional internal stakeholders to drive joint prioritization, planning, execution, and success
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Who You Are:
- 6+ years in a Sr Product Manager role, delivering B2B products to SMB customers
- Experience with marketing automation and its intersections within the consumer journey
- Working knowledge of the ecommerce industry and exposure to one or more online advertising and marketing technologies
- Must have experience working with developers and partners to define solutions that require integration with third party systems
- Previous exposure to Big Data technologies and architecture development
- Pragmatic Marketing or similar Product management certification preferred
- Agile SCRUM Product Owner Certification preferred
- Knowledge of online tracking technologies Browser, Device and App (Mobile and Desktop)
- Strong presentation and customer-facing social skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data
- SAAS experience is a plus
- Experience in agile development with expert understanding of creation of epics, stories and releases
- Exposure to ticket management systems like Atlassian Jira and collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence
- Adept with tracking and monitoring tools like Google Analytics to analyze behavior and identify successes and areas for improvement
Why you'll love us:
- We celebrate one anothers differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- Youll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments and seek coaching opportunities.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From excellent medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must have received, or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for the job.