Were looking for a talented and motivated graphic designer to join our growing creative team. This position will report to the Manager of Design and will work closely with the marketing team to produce high-quality marketing assets for both external and internal communications.
The creative team is a small team of highly ambitious individuals within Vestmark, dedicated to producing the highest quality marketing communications. As a busy, growing department within Vestmark the marketing team is responsible for producing all brand creative assets for the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Print and web design: this individual will be responsible for producing a wide variety of marketing assets to support our internal and external communications.
- Brand oversight: the ideal candidate will have supervision of brand guidelines to ensure that the creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest standards and maintains brand elements.
- Video Editing & Animation: the ideal candidate is comfortable using video/audio equipment to film and has experience working in Premiere/After Effects to edit video content and use animation to enhance projects where applicable.
- HTML/CSS: the ideal candidate has experience designing for digital mediums to create graphic elements and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems and is comfortable working in (or familiar with) Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Project management: the ideal candidate will have the bandwidth and skill set to manage multiple projects and execute on deadline while maintaining keen attention to detail.
- Provide feedback to team members and contribute ideas to the creative process.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience working with sophisticated brands
- Solid interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the team and broader internal stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills
- Passion for learning and finding inspiration and new industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience (financial services or financial tech experience is a plus, but not required)
- Respond and exchange ideas clearly and effectively through writing, speaking, presentations; shares appropriate information to keep people informed
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills, conceptual thinking, and foundational design skills with a strong portfolio
- A strong understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- A discerning eye for branding aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Must be open to feedback and be able to take art direction
- Strong communication skills; able to respond and exchange ideas clearly and effectively through writing, speaking, and presentations; shares appropriate information to keep people informed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.