Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and execute Devoted Healths core materials that meet our members needs across brand, marketing, and digital.
- Work directly with vendors to produce and print various materials.
- Contribute to the creation of design concepts with the creative team through brainstorming and ideation activities.
- Work closely with our compliance team to ensure were adhering to rules and regulations.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong and versatile design portfolio with 2-4 years of experience in the creative industry ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Deep technical understanding of print production
- A solid understanding of brand systems and visual design
- Excellent attention to detail for both design and accuracy
- Ability to critically and creatively problem-solve on the fly
- Highly collaborative but can also work independently
- Proactive and judicious in collecting critical feedback
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong mastery in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), typography, composition/layout
- A link to your portfolio is required
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From