Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The SEO Team is looking for a Google SEO Associate to work with the team and various internal stakeholders to help optimize our products and drive traffic. As a Google SEO Associate, you will be responsible for constructing deliverables that optimize Organic SEO rankings for Thrasio's DTC, Amazon and Affiliate channels on Google and other search engines.
- Ongoing SEO efforts, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page optimizations (including keyword insertion/deletion, metadata, etc.) landing page optimization, and conversion optimization
- Stay up to date on SEO best practices, algorithm shifts and industry changes to provide critical direction on a holistic plan for each site
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting for SEO performance initiatives.
- Build and execute white hat link building strategies to grow the SEO footprint and authority for the DTC sites
- Recommend strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
Who You Are:
- Knowledgeable in Google SEO, including Technical, On-Page, and Off-Page strategies
- Good communication skills, able to be collaborative across cross-functional teams
- Well organized with an attention to detail that can provide support to the team while constructing SEO deliverables
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to take feedback as a means to expand their knowledge and expertise
- Able to contribute within multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Party:
- The ability to work with others and communicate ideas within the team
- Working knowledge of SEO tools including (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog)
- Ability to effectively identify technical site opportunities and properly prioritize solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Suite and data manipulation to show progress
Nice to Haves:
- 1+ years SEO experience and execution
- Experience with Google Data Studio and other data visualization tools
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress CMSs and how to optimize for SEO within them
- Knowledge of structured data and how to write the code correctly
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.