We are looking for a Global Tax Director who will manage global tax accounting and reporting across locations in the US, UK, Sweden, Singapore, Japan, Dubai, Australia, France and Canada. This role will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of global tax.
Reporting directly to the Area Vice-President in our Somerville, MA headquarters, youll be a key member of the Accounting & Finance team. This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a growing company and enhance and advance your skills along with the companys growth.
What Youll Do as a Global Tax Director:
- Oversee the global income tax provision process. Identify local country tax issues, book/tax differences, tax forecasting, and uncertain tax positions and assist in the tax footnote preparation and disclosure
- Coordinate the preparation of all global tax returns
- Work with the Finance team to oversee the indirect tax function, including tax planning and monitoring changes to tax laws and regulations
- Analyze the tax impact and reporting requirements for international expansions, R&D credits, acquisitions, dispositions, and restructurings, and IP
- Oversee the completion and review of all transfer pricing documentation requirements, including review of the transfer pricing calculations
What Youll Bring to the Global Tax Director Role:
- Strong knowledge in US Corporate and international tax
- CPA with at least 10 years of tax and business experience
- SaaS industry experience
- Hands-on approach, curiosity and a love of learning new things
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, and Adaptive a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.