Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are the industry leader in this space, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe. With over 600 employees around the world, we have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration.
The Strategic Sales Manager is a brand new role created to help expand our channel program with key players in our addressable markets, while also playing a key role in recruiting strategic channel partners to Brightcove in general.
This person must have a proven track record in Channel/OEM sales, and superb relationship management skills. In this role, you will also be responsible for on-boarding, integrating and training partners teams once theyve been successfully recruited into the channel program. Were looking for a motivated, hungry self-starter who is excited about the potential of scaling this function.
- Identify, qualify and enable strategic and OEM partners to Brightcove
- Manage new partners through leading and/or coordinating on-boarding and trainings
- Establish yourself as a main point of contact for all strategic partners
- Navigate rules of engagement to positive outcomes for both sales team and customers
- Develop and maintain a current and working knowledge of Brightcoves products, services and competitive advantages
- Achieve or exceed individual monthly metrics/quotas
- Forecast business to earn reputation for consistent predictability. Communicate to management early when changes arise.
- Work collaboratively and positively with selling teams within Brightcove and partner sales teams to effectively close opportunities according to forecast commitments
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- 5+ years of experience within Strategic Channel/OEM sales
- College degree required, MBA Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships across all levels of a business, including C-Level
- Comfortability and experience in presentations and trainings, both to internal teams and partners
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Participate in channel strategy discussions for positive outcomes. Alert to issues or inhibitors for success. Bring potential resolutions to solve issues.
- Clear communicator with a strong presence, both in-person or on the phone
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve travel, up to 30+%
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, London, Guadalajara, Seattle, Scottsdale, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai.
This position is being offered as a fully remote role in the following possible locations: Boston and New York City. Open to flexible locations.
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!