At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Tired of trying to make old technology work in pharma? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for your customer?
Veeva is looking for an experienced R&D IT program leader to manage implementation programs at Veevas largest Vault customers globally. This role will guide the transformation of our customers R&D technology landscape. You will work closely with Veevas Account Management Team to ensure delivery success across your Vault R&D program(s), continuous improvement of existing applications, and overall Customer Success for the programs.
This is a remote position. The ideal candidate is based in the EU or US with close proximity to a major airport.
What You'll Do
- Service Delivery accountability for one or more global Vault implementations in Clinical, Quality, or Regulatory at our strategic accounts
- Work with IT and business executives to define deployment, governance, and transformation roadmap
- Establish post-deployment application management
- Support implementation proposals and services contract negotiation
- Coordinate Customer Success Manager activities to drive product value and adoption
- Coordinate Product Management and Product Support activities
- 7+ years in large-scale program management within the Pharmaceutical R&D space (Clinical, RIM, Safety, Quality & Manufacturing)
- Consulting experience across multiple functional areas for Top 20 pharma clients
- In-depth Pharmaceutical R&D knowledge in at least 1 of the following functional areas Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing
- Track record of success leading diverse global teams to deliver large, complex GxP technology implementations to deliver measurable business results
- Experience in technology strategy and roadmap development for large pharma customers
- Proven executive communication skills
- Ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information to effectively influence at the executive level
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority
- Works well with third parties: can organize and galvanize a disparate group of people, keeping cadence in the program high
- Work location home office, based in the EU or US. Does not have to be near a Veeva office but ideally close to an airport
- Able to travel >50%
Nice to Have
- Veeva Vault implementation experience
- Software as a Service implementation experience in GxP space
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From