Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for experienced clinical technology program managers and consultants to manage CDMS implementation programs with our global Vault customers. This role will guide the transformation of our customers CDMS technology landscape. As a key member of our CDMS Professional Services team, the Global Program Manager (GPM) will be responsible for leading and driving complex programs that encapsulate process, system, and operational transformation within clinical data management organizations. The GPM will also manage program delivery while ensuring customer success and employee success, own and foster customer relationships at senior levels within customer data management operations, and shape the way Veeva executes on small, medium, and large implementation programs as part of Veevas ongoing product evolution and corresponding delivery methodology. The GPM will become a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy, Clinical) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
What You'll Do
- Service Delivery accountability for Vault implementations in CDMS our strategic accounts
- Work with IT and business executives to define deployment, governance, and transformation roadmap
- Establish post-deployment application management
- Support implementation proposals and services contract negotiation
- Coordinate Customer Success Manager activities to drive product value and adoption
- Coordinate Product Management and Product Support activities
- 7+ years in large-scale program management within the Life Sciences EDC and CDMS space (2+ years for consultant)
- In-depth Pharmaceutical R&D knowledge in at least 1 of the following functional areas Clinical Operations or Clinical Data Management
- Track record of success leading diverse global teams to deliver large, complex GxP technology implementations to deliver measurable business results
- Experience in technology strategy and roadmap development for large pharma customers
- Ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information to effectively influence at the executive level
- Skills in executive communication, problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, the establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority
- Work location home office, based in the EU or US. Does not have to be near a Veeva office but ideally close to an airport with the ability to travel >50%
Nice to Have
- Veeva Vault implementation experience
- Software as a Service implementation experience in GxP space
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].