Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to remote employees in the US.
Salsify is seeking an experienced and growth-focused Senior Program Architect to support clients in our Global Accounts segment. Salsify's Global Senior Program Architects are global technology rollouts and scalability experts. In addition, they have deep business expertise and are responsible for delivering exceptional support and driving business strategy that will guide our customers towards exceeding their goals working with the Salsify suite of products. This Senior level role is passionate about ensuring that our most complex accounts benefit from scalable expansion strategies supporting both their global as well as market-specific objectives. The key objective of our global segment is to support growth via global expansion and value realization at brand, market, and corporate levels.
This is a key strategic position for the growth of Salsify.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Support pre-sales and sales cycles by providing scalability strategy insights and best practices.
- Coordinate all Teams during the sales cycle to ensure alignment between CS, Support, Services, and Sales.
- Produce a program plan highlighting the global onboarding strategy including all workstreams.
- Support Global Enterprise Architecture expansion workshops. Focus on best practice:
- Global data aggregation strategy
- Salsify Instance model definition
- User management strategy
- Organization change management guidance and tracking
- Support onboarding of local/brand-specific CSM on the global account:
- Share account adoption & growth strategy; help define/review local and brand level strategy
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Identify adoption strategies (local vs global) and assign targets to the account team
- Recommends and executes joint success plans with their portfolio of customers at the Executive Sponsor level
- Executes strategic business reviews up through senior leadership to share progress, metrics, wins and recommendations for the future (products and services)
- Collects metrics to develop business value assessments of the customers' Salsify investment - coordinate metric assessment with local/brand specific CSM
- Helps customers plan and execute a digital shelf program - this often requires change management guidance and is a key piece of the role!
- Creates playbooks and informs processes for how we can scale our approach towards supporting our largest and most complex customers
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 10+ years of success with account management, global services delivery and scalability management in a consulting or SI firm.
- Proven record of driving measurable customer outcomes and success with large, complex customers
- Experience leading multiple large, sophisticated technical projects and/or enterprise-level programs
- Ability to compel customers and internal partners to act and hold them accountable to their commitments
- History leading business transformation programs, including those that involve C-Suite commitment and change management
- Track record of fostering a collaborative environment across sales, services, product and marketing peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 18 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].